1. Print off the Family Question Jar questions to guide some discussions.
2. Google A Day: Practice searching for neat and interesting facts together.
3. Make Digital Stories Together (online journals of trips, adventures etc).
4. Teach a grandparent an app/show them a website.
5. Visit http://www.bookcrossing.com/ and go find a book and give away some of your old books.
6. Search for geocaches. A great way to use technology outdoors!
When you kids are busy online doing good things they don’t have time to get involved with the bad things.